Warm up, then heat wave loom this week

Forecast models are beginning to come into better agreement on what looks to be a gradual warmup towards above average temperatures to start the new work week, followed by several days of heat with temperatures over 90 degrees in many locations. A large ridge in the mid levels of the atmosphere and high pressure at the surface is to blame, as a south-westerly flow in the atmosphere will advect in some of the warmest air of this years warm season to date. The humidity will be on the rise as well, with models pinning upper 60’s F dew points combined with 90+ F temperatures beginning Wednesday and likely continuing on Thursday and Friday. It remains to be seen exactly how long the heat will last (a typical heat wave around our area lasts around 3 days), before thunderstorms become a threat with any trough or cold front that approaches the heated/unstable atmosphere Regardless, the weather looks to take a summery turn this week. Early-forecast high temperatures for the middle and end of the week (Wednesday) are in the mid 90’s with some warmer readings likely inland and a few cooler readings near the shore.

If you’re looking to head to the beach this week, we’ll have a full forecast out Monday morning. There may be a seabreeze in some locations along the shore during the heat wave – but early indications are that the seabreeze may be strongest on Friday. We’ll keep you posted on the best beach days as the heat draws closer.

Comments

comments

26 replies
  1. {genital psoriasis|psoriasis scalp treatment|psoriasis genital|visit site|genital psoriasis treatment}
    {genital psoriasis|psoriasis scalp treatment|psoriasis genital|visit site|genital psoriasis treatment} says:

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. However think of if you added some great visuals or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this website could certainly be one of the most beneficial in its niche. Fantastic blog!

2. Kenny Becket
    Kenny Becket says:

I simply want to say I am just beginner to weblog and really enjoyed you’re website. More than likely I’m planning to bookmark your blog . You surely have terrific well written articles. Many thanks for sharing your web-site.

3. googlezerlunited
    googlezerlunited says:

Most of the things you claim happens to be supprisingly appropriate and it makes me ponder why I had not looked at this with this light previously. Your piece truly did turn the light on for me personally as far as this subject matter goes. However at this time there is 1 position I am not necessarily too cozy with so whilst I make an effort to reconcile that with the actual central theme of the position, let me observe just what the rest of the visitors have to point out.Well done.

4. Thai Property
    Thai Property says:

Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

5. webmaster
    webmaster says:

This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

6. comcast jacksonville
    comcast jacksonville says:

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

7. valf
    valf says:

8. antalya haberleri
    antalya haberleri says:

Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

9. bağlantı elemanları
    bağlantı elemanları says:

Sorry for the huge review, but I’m really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.

10. pozycjonowanie
    pozycjonowanie says:

I do trust all of the concepts you have introduced to your post. They’re very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for beginners. May just you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. silah oyunu says:

Hmm…..

Great write-up, I’m regular visitor of one’s blog, maintain up the excellent operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a long time. “Our opinions do not really blossom into fruition until we have expressed them to someone else.” by Mark …

2. Wow…..

I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thanks again! “Every time we remember to say thank you, we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.” by Sarah Ban Breath…

Comments are closed.